One of the amazing things about stock nature photos is that they allow us to appreciate the beauty of the world through the eyes—and lens—of an artist. Sometimes all we need to think positively and feel inspired is a different perspective, so we’ve gathered 21 mesmerizing nature photos for you to share with your friends, family, and followers to give them a few friendly reminders from Mother Nature herself.
Pair these photos with cute quotes and inspirational advice to raise engagement levels on social media, download them and share them with friends and family when they need a pick me up, or choose some to create your own personalized stationery.
1. This delightful frog will inspire you and your running buddy to hop back into your training.
2. This photo will help you remember that there is beauty in life even when you can’t see it clearly.
3. These frost-fighting leaves will remind you that anything is possible.
4. Sometimes you have to visit some place remarkable to enjoy things you may not normally enjoy.
5. This beautiful night sky is enough to make anyone want to go on a camping trip in the mountains to go stargazing.
6. This serious clownfish can help you remember to just keep swimming through life because that anemone “Can’t touch this.”
7. Sometimes if you are struggling with achieving your goals, you just need to “Let it go” like Elsa.
8. Try to visit new places and see new things.
9. Whether it’s going on a cruise or just staring at this beautiful photo of a sunset, find a way to escape when life gets stressful.
10. Remember to stop and take things in every once in a while—like this amazing view.
11. No matter how dark (and cold) things may seem, there is brightness just around the corner.
12. The more you explore, the more hidden gems you’ll find.
13.Learn to appreciate things even if you don’t understand them—like how a boat can float on water.
14. There is something to enjoy in every season.
15. You have to get through the rocky times to enjoy the smooth ones.
16. Enjoy the company of others.
17. But remember to spend some time alone as well.
18. Each day is a new beginning–-don’t let the past hold you back.
19. Yellow isn’t just for gender neutral baby gifts.
20. Remember that being different is what makes us beautiful.
21.Remind your followers to get lost every once in awhile.
Nature is beautiful, and taking the time to stop and appreciate it will help you stay relaxed and inspired. Share these photos with your friends to brighten up their days.